Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Janet "heats up" Essence and New Orleans




Janet headlined The Essence Music Festival this year after 15 years of Essence asking her. "I always was too busy to do it. I actually was too busy this time because I'm shooting a film with Tyler Perry but we we were able to work out a schedule that permitted me to do it"

Janet gave the crowd a huge performance that no one will forget. Janet sang every hit she has had since 1984 for nearly 2 hours. "Originally they asked me to do a 40 minute show and I said, how about an hour and forty minutes and they we're happy to do it" The most shocking part of the evening came when Janet pulled a guy out of the audience like she does at her concerts. Of course when you go to a Janet Jackson concert you expect that part of the show to happen but for many of these people whom have never seen Miss Jackson in concert, it was a shock and a half. I would go into detail but you can just see it for yourself below.

No comments:

Post a Comment